LIPS Basic Course
Ready to start your new career? This course is designed for beginners, students that have no knowledge and experience in Permanent Make Up. The course contains all the subjects that you will need to know to perform Permanent Make Up.
Training running programme covering part theoretical and practical. Students practice on latex and live models.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- permanent makeup for lips
- skin features
- how to pre-draw lips
- what techniques can be used to perform the pigmentation
- what needles to use
- what colour to choose
- how many times to repeat the shading
- what is the aftercare
- what are the contraindications
- skin stretching
- overview of machines, needles, inks
- needle length/depth
We are VERIFIED and FULLY QUALIFIED TRAINING CENTER!
We offer you accredited training recognized throughout the country and
constituting a full-fledged entitlement to practice and their quality and rank is
confirmed by the accreditation of the ABT accreditation commission.
Certificates allow you to obtain professional insurance, needed at work.
Especially for our clients, we have a 10% discount on insurance!
*Please contact us before booking for dates and availability.
* During the training, all materials and equipment will be provided. PMU pigments, device and accessories are available to purchase after the course or in our online store.
*The condition of being accepted into the course is a transfer of payment of 200€, up to 3 days after applying for the course.
* The Prepayment is non-refundable in a case of cancellation and a prepayment is vitally required to reserve a place on the course.
GROUP: 1- 4 students
LOCATION: 106 Lagan Rd, Cabra East 11 Dublin
COACH: Edyta Manys